Saturday, December 26, 2009

ghost story- by June Fisher

This is a true story. My father died in 1991, three days before Christmas. I was only 7 years old. He died in our house. After that, my mom and two brothers and I would hear strange things like in the hall way at night you could hear someone walking back and fourth. You could also hear some one humming which was what my dad use to do. The cupboards in the kitchen would open up and close. Once I had one of my friends sleep over and I didn't tell them any thing what was happening. We were in my room and my friend said that she heard a noise. I just said you're probably just hearing things. Then my door opened up and slammed really hard. We got up fast and ran to the door to see if any one did that but there was no one there. It was just strange. Then we went back over by my bed and started talking and laughing. We heard someone coming and we thought it was my mom, so we stopped talking. There was no one there again. We just heard foot steps. My friend got scared and said that she wanted to go home and she did. I also have heard violins playing but it was coming from the basement. There was so much stuff happening. There is alot more of things that happened. We moved from that house one year ago. I'm 17 years old now. This is true, everything that I have said.

No comments:

Post a Comment